Below is the recording link so that you may watch the interview at your leisure. We had great member questions!
We also appreciate the feedback submitted from those who attended! So far, we have a great response with almost 50% of the attendees providing feedback! Almost 90 percent of those responding enjoyed the event, with 92 percent watching the event by yourself. Some positive comments included:
- “I’ve watched the last two (out of three) author interviews. I was not familiar with either author, but both were so interesting that I’ve downloaded their books. The WAHHI facilitators are doing a great job too.”
- “That was so nice to be able to join. Keep them coming.”
- “I have really been enjoying these webinars. I am sorry that I had to leave a few minutes early. I also enjoyed Kimmery’s sense of humor. I called Tamra when I couldn’t get in and she told me a new link was posted. I was impressed with how quickly this happened.”
- “Good Q/A this month! Thanks!”
- “I think Janet Porter asks great questions. She makes me want to go out and get the book that is discussed right away. Thank you for keeping it interesting.”
One member shared “My book club would like to try zoom but I don’t consider myself “techie” in that respect. I would like a workshop or a zoom meeting to learn how to do that. Other than that — it was a great job — well done ladies!” We will be posting a “HOW TO USE ZOOM” tutorial on our website and sharing this information if members want more information or to figure out ways to use technology to host meetings.
Thanks for all the learning and feedback – and being on this new WAHHI journey! Remember to sign up for our next Author Series event on September 17th with Karen White – registration is open NOW!