The Women’s Association of Hilton Head Island (WAHHI) is about strengthening and supporting our Lowcountry women’s community. From engaging programs to participating in educational activites, stimulating small group activities to providing volunteerism opportunities, WAHHI offers Lowcountry women a home for fun and friendship.
- WAHHI Best-selling Author Series
- WAHHI Chef Series
- WAHHI Environmental and Cultural Speaker Series
- Community Service opportunities
- Four Luncheon Events –
- September 2020 – WAHHI Picnic in the Park 60th Anniversary Year Kick Off
- December 2020 – Shop Local and Dine About at Shelter Cove Towne Centre
- February 2021 – All Membership Meeting: WAHHI’s 60th Anniversary Program
- April 2021 – Happy Spring Membership Meeting and Luncheon
You can see upcoming meetings under Events and you can see past meeting videos in our video library
If you are not yet a member, click here to Join Us or click this tab on our website’s navigation menu. If you are a member and would like more information on these events or to register, click here to log in to “Member Resources” and click on the “Events” tab
WAHHI prides itself on hosting the best women’s events in the Lowcountry. These gatherings allow our members to come together regularly – encouraging friendship, fellowship, and as always, fun.
The Women’s Association of Hilton Head Island has played a vital role in the community we call home since 1961. The goals of the organization are to promote natural and cultural beauty of the Island, to encourage projects which benefit the community, and to facilitate communication among the women of the Lowcountry. Today, WAHHI is over 780 members strong.